Bumble App Review: Is Bumble a good or bad dating app for men?
Is the Bumble dating app good for guys? How does it compare to Tinder? Worth the storage space on your phone?
I did the research, so you don’t have to! Here is my Bumble review.
Ways that Bumble benefits men [PROS]
• Because only women can message first, a lot of pressure is off the guys. Instead of coming up with a great opening line, you can just let the interested ladies come to you. Pretty nice, actually!
• If you upgrade to Bumble Boost, you don’t even have to swipe! Then Bumble is practically set-it-and-forget-it. One of the main features of Bumble Boost is BeeLine, which notifies you the moment that someone right-swipes on you. So you can just wait for women to right-swipe you, swipe them back, and then wait for them to send you a first message. This approach requires so little effort it’s crazy.
• Bumble girls seem more beautiful and classy than Tinder girls. This is a subjective opinion, of course, but one that many men I’ve talked to seem to share.
What’s not to like about Bumble [CONS]
• Bumble has been accused of having fake and/or inactive profiles. This is a problem for most of the big dating apps, though, so I can forgive it.
• You’ll see a lot of the same women as on Tinder. I still think the selection is overall better, though.
• There are minor technical problems. The main one that irks me is, when swiping, sometimes I’ll see the same girls I already swiped on and have to swipe them again.
Overall takeaway: ✔️ 👍
I’d say the pros far outweigh the cons of using Bumble. As a guy, especially, I’ve found it to be one of the best options out there.
How to guarantee you’ll meet someone 🔥 on Bumble?
Pics are everything.
You could be Brad Pitt, but with unflattering photos, you wouldn’t get a single match. Likewise, an average-looking guy with great pictures can have his pick of any girl on Bumble.
Unfortunately, studies show that guys are terrible at picking photos of themselves that are attractive to women.
Test your Bumble pics on Photofeeler to make sure they are 👌 before you waste your matches. It’s been known to increase match rate and quality significantly.